2020 certainly hasn’t been my favorite year, however; I am excited about the holiday items doTERRA has put together for us that will be available Nov 2, 2020. Traditionally, these items sell out very quickly, so it is best to have your wish-list ready and order within days of them becoming available on the website. I will highlight some of my favorites, so you can get your wish-list ready!
- Holiday Blends: doTERRA offers two blends yearly that have grown to be holiday favorites for many of my customers (and for me). Holiday Peace reminds me of a “Christmas Tree” scent and is a combination of Siberian Fir, Douglas Fir, Himalayan Fir, Grapefruit, Frankincense and Vetiver Essential Oils. This blend is calming and grounding and fills your home with the pine scent often associated with Christmas. You can purchase Holiday Peace paired with an Asian-inspired Hikari Diffuser this year! Holiday Joy is more of a warm, cinnamon scent for the holidays that reminds me of holiday baking. This blend contains Cassia, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg and Wild Orange essential oils with a dash of Siberian Fir, Douglas Fir and Vanilla Absolute. This blend is great for cleansing the air, and boosting the immune system.
- Ancient Oils: I am super-excited to own this collection of oils used in biblical times as health solutions to improve well-being. I have taught several courses on Essential Oils of the Bible, and many of the oils used then have been unavailable in modern times. Getting my hands on Galbanum, Hyssop, Cistus and Common Myrtle has been something I have only dreamed of. The collection contains these 4 rare oils as well as Frankincense and Myrrh.
- Desert Bloom Passive Diffuser: Having a diffuser that you don’t have to plug in or charge is SO handy. This “passive” diffuser has a beechwood base with a succulent-shaped clay top that will slowly diffuse your oils aromas into the air. Perfect for your home, office or home-office!
- Cuisine Blend Collection: Calling all cooks! This kit contains three blends perfect for flavoring your favorite dishes with the healthful benefits of essential oils. It contains an Italian Blend (think meat, pasta or salad dressings), Mexican Blend (think tacos, nachos and all things-Mexican), and Tropical Blend (think desserts, smoothies and seafoods).
- Delicious Treats: Two tasty treats infused with essential oils are available with low price points. Adaptogenic Hot Cocoa contains quality cocoa, milk, monk fruit, cinnamon essential oil and 4 adaptogenic herbs. So, this warm and cozy drink is both delicious and nutritious. Lemon-Lime drops will uplift you with a balance of tart and sweet flavors. This sweet treat is refreshing and contains lemon and lime essential oils which is great for cleansing and supporting your immune system (and can also satisfy a sweet craving in a health way)!
- Personal Aromas: Two personal aromas are available and one is sure to suit your taste! You can choose from Kali, which is inspired with scents from India and also comes with a 100% cotton diffusing scarf, and the magical scent of Kintana which is inspired from the island of Madagascar.
- Tinted Lip Gloss: A similar lip gloss was available in the holiday catalog several years ago, and I LOVED. In fact, I was super sad when mine ran out, and was hoping they would offer some again (and hope they make it a permanent offer). This gloss contains all healthy ingredients including Vitamin E, jojoba oil, sunflower seed oil and essential oils to moisturize your lips while adding a pretty warm pink color.
- Essential Oil Mists and Bath Oil: Serenity Linen Mist is perfect to spritz your pillows or sheets to help relax you for restful sleep. This was available last year and sold out on the first day! The Adaptiv Calming Mist is new, and is great to spray in a room, on fabrics or anywhere. It provides the relaxing and tranquil aroma of Adaptiv in a handy spray. The Adaptiv aroma is also available in a bath oil and is comprised of kukiu, avocado and sunflower seed oils in addition to the Adaptiv blend essential oil to leave your skin feeling hydrated and silky smooth!
- Healing Hands Foundation Products: You can also purchase three products whose entire cost will get funneled directly into doTERRA’s Healing Hands Foundation. You can choose from Rose Hand Lotion, a Hope Touch Roller or the Together Blend Touch Roller. All three of these are perfect for yourself, and also make a great gift. I love that when you purchase these, you are also spreading good in the world with your donation.
It’s always hard to predict which products will be favorites and sell out quickly. If I had to guess, I would say the Adaptiv Spray and Bath Oil, Passive Diffuser, Serenity Linen Spray and lip gloss will go quickly. My list is already complete, and I plan to order right away on November 2nd. Some items are gifts to myself, and I am also checking off a big portion of my Christmas shopping with doTERRA’s 2020 Holiday items.
Let me know what you are excited to get by dropping a comment. I always love to get feedback.