If your healthy eating habits fell astray (like many people in the United States) in 2020, I have some great news for you. doTERRA has three new innovative and inexpensive nutritional products that can get you back on track for eating healthy and feeling great in 2021!
1. Greens: One scoop of doTERRA’s new Greens contains 1-2 plant-sourced servings of fruits and vegetables from a variety of sources for a variety of nutrients! A few key vegetable ingredients include collard greens, dandelion, kale, parsley and spinach. A few of the fruits included are pineapple, mango, guava and cherry. Some of the superfoods added are Moringa (known to come from the “miracle tree”), nori, acai, mangosteen and Goji. It also contains lemon and ginger essential oils to help soothe and ease digestion. You may ask yourself why adding in greens is necessary, and wonder why you can’t simply eat more fruits and vegetables. Well, you can; however, most of us don’t on a regular basis consume the RDA of fruits and vegetables. It can be time consuming to shop and prepare a variety of vegetables and fruits. In addition, it can be confusing to know what produce to purchase, expensive to purchase organic and even more expensive to include a variety (and variety is key for getting a wide array of vitamins, minerals and nutrients). Each serving of doTERRA Greens is only 40 calories with 0 added sugars (it’s sweetened with Monk fruit extract),and 3 g fiber. The benefits of this delicious powder include supporting immune health, digestive health, and weight management.
2. Fiber: doTERRA’s new fiber powder is a convenient way to get 6 g of soluble AND insoluble fiber into your diet daily. If you’re like me you might be thinking it won’t taste the best; however, I was pleasantly surprised. It has a lemon-apple flavor and is not chalky. doTERRA’s fiber contains a prebiotic that helps support a healthy gut microbiome and immune system, in addition to regularity and digestive support. It is sourced from whole foods like apples, tapioca, and flax seed and also includes lemon essential oil and natural vitamin C. The primary benefits of this new fiber product include:
• High source of fiber
• High potency vitamin C
• Help maintain a healthy microbiome
• Promote healthy digestive function
• Support cardiovascular health
• Support the immune system
• Help support metabolic processes
• Support weight management goals
3. Protein: doTERRA’s new protein powder comes in a regular or Vegan formula, and is available in Chocolate and Vanilla flavors. We all know quality protein is important in our diet. There are so many protein mixes available it can be daunting to know which to buy. Protein is a crucial macronutrient and necessary for building muscle, controlling appetite, and helping the body recover after workouts. Protein also helps the body with energy and stamina to build cells and support a healthy immune system. doTERRA’s Protein is sugar-free, making it a great tool to use in a Keto or other high protein/low carb diet. Sourced from Whey, doTERRA’s protein powder delivers 21 grams of protein from pasture-raised cows, and 7 grams of fiber. This product is formulated without GMOs, gluten, soy, and RBST hormone, and is sweetened with Monk fruit and Stevia. At only 150 calories, this protein drink is packed with nutrition and also helps to satisfy feelings of hunger (and cravings for chocolate or sugar).
I hope you try and enjoy these 3 new healthy nutritional products from doTERRA. I have already implemented them into my daily routine, and look forward to tracking my results!
I miss SLIM N SASSY protein powder. Why was it discontinued?
They replaced it with the new and improved protein powder. I prefer the protein powder — have you tried it?